Lake Oconee Health (LOH), the region’s only online healthcare publication, provides meaningful, current information about health and wellness from local and national healthcare professionals.
With an educated, affluent and highly influential audience, LOH reports in-depth on the trends, issues, and people impacting our region’s healthcare industry.
Since January 2019, we’ve posted over 370 original articles. We also engage our readers across multiple platforms: two digital magazines (Lake Oconee Health and Lake Oconee Boomers) that posts content daily, a weekly e-newsletter, and 7 social media channels.
Through those social media channels, we have over 7,000 connections:
- Lake Oconee Health Facebook Page
- Lake Oconee Health Facebook Group
- Lake Oconee Boomers Facebook Page
- Harvey D. Kart’s Personal Facebook Page
- Harvey D. Kart’s LinkedIn
With our experience in digital publishing and marketing, we offer a full range of options that can help your own digital campaigns. We get the results you need, maximizing your brand’s exposure, and making it easier for you to flourish in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
We offer our marketing partners engagement across our website, e-newsletter, and social media channels. By advertising with us, you can increase your brand’s visibility through a customized approach that includes both advertising and editorial efforts.
Whether you’re an established practice trying to stay ahead of emerging competitors, or a local business that wants to become a bigger fish in a small pond, here’s how we can help:
Here’s how we can help:
- Post your content (bylined articles, press releases, etc.) and/or ad on our website (5,000 average monthly visitors)
- Ensure your content is properly optimized to ensure visits back to your own website
- Promote your article and/or ad in our weekly email blast (every Monday morning—1,800 email subscribers)
- Share your content across our social media channels weekly (over 7,000 connections collectively)
- Create a dossier that you will fill out and we will post online
For more information or to inquire about rates, you can contact Harvey Kart at email@example.com or text 412.897.1006; or Daniel Casciato at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 412.607.9808.