Getting older is a gift, but it’s not something most people want to wear on their face if it can be helped. The good news is that there are numerous non-invasive or minimally invasive procedures to help people look their best at any age, turning back the clock without a lot of recovery time. The globally recognized doctor at Ageless MD, shares five non-invasive effective procedures for looking younger.
“People are amazed at their results from non-invasive options and often wish they’d done it sooner,” shares Dr. TJ Tsay, medical director at Ageless MD. “You can achieve a younger, more refreshed look by lifting, firming, and smoothing out the skin without going under ‘the knife’ or enduring the long downtimes associated with surgery.”
Here are Dr. Tsay’s picks for the top 5 non-invasive procedures that will help turn back the clock at any age:
- Liquid Facelift – Fillers are not just to enhance cheeks or plump lips. In fact, many people you would never suspect to have fillers get them regularly to maintain what you think is their youthful appearance. Fillers can strategically be placed on certain “lifting points” to create a “Liquid Facelift” by supporting the underlying ligaments of the face and to replace volume loss that has occurred from aging. Dr. Tsay’s favorite compliment comes from his patients telling him they look 10 years younger from doing this procedure correctly (and that people cannot even tell they got any work done!)
- Neurotoxins: Botox, Dysport – Grimacing while staring at the computer, frowning at your toddler misbehaving, or excessively raising your brows to simply get your point across; all these movements can be relaxed to soften the inevitable lines that form when one uses their facial muscles which, in turn, cause wrinkles and eventually deep lines to set in. Dr. Tsay has helped celebrity clients to preserve the majority of their movements while smoothing out most of the dynamic lines. “Microtox” or miniscule droplets of neurotoxins can be “sprinkled” in specific areas just to give that effect. Dr. Tsay and his team of providers at AgelessMD prefer their patients NOT to appear “frozen.”
- RF Micro-Needling – We like to call this “Microneedling on steroids.” The acupuncture size needles are coupled to Radiofrequency (RF) energy to stimulate collagen production. This combination lifts and tightens the skin, smooths out fine lines/wrinkles, reduces acne scars/pore size, and helps lighten some pigmentation. Unlike traditional microneedling treatments, controlled radio-frequency energy targets deepest skin layers while leaving the outer layer of skin intact. Try the latest iteration of this technology called Sylfirm X.
- PDO Thread Lift – Wеll-known in Asia, Europe, South America and now popular in America, this procedure utilizes absorbable sutures (yes, the kind you get when you have dissolvable stitches) to lift the midface, jowls, or snatch a jawline. Threads can also be used for the brows, neck, and even to lift or elevate a droopy nose tip. The threads are completely absorbed by the body in 6-8 months and, in the process, collagen is stimulated and formed in its place. There are no visible scars and results last up to 12 months.
- Chemical Peels – Most people at least do a deep clean of their house once or twice a year; why wouldn’t you do the same with your face? Medical grade peels help rejuvenate skin by promoting faster cell turnover, addressing specific problems such as acne/scars, razor bumps, blemishes, melasma wrinkles, sun damage, or fine lines. Even those without a specific skin problem find chemical peels are a great way to restore/maintain a glowing complexion. Say YES to deep cleaning skin regularly!
Ageless MD offers a complete range of cutting-edge aesthetic procedures, specializing in non-invasive face/skin rejuvenation for wrinkles, acne scars, and atrophy. Their full treatment menu includes non-invasive facial transformation procedures including but not limited to dermal fillers, Botox/Dysport, PDO Thread Lift, lasers/energy based devices, and skin rejuvenation. Additionally, they offer body procedures such as non-surgical butt augmentation, complete hand rejuvenation, and procedures for men, including treatments for penile girth enhancement, erectile dysfunction, double chin, and jawline enhancement. Learn more about Ageless MD or schedule an appointment at https://www.ageless-md.com.
About Ageless MD:
Ageless MD is Orange County, California’s premier state of the art aesthetic medicine destination helping thousands of patients from all over the globe look and feel their best at every age. Committed to offering the most advanced innovations in anti-aging, Founder/Medical Director Dr. TJ Tsay is widely recognized for delivering unparalleled results and is rated Allergan’s Top 1% in the US. He trains other providers for Galderma, the makers of Restylane, Dysport, and Sculptra. He is also an expert in PDO Thread Lift procedure, trailblazing the field of non-invasive facial rejuvenation. Follow @Ageless_MD on Instagram to see real results. Schedule an appointment online at https://www.ageless-md.com.
The Editorial Team at Lake Oconee Health is made up of skilled health and wellness writers and experts, led by Daniel Casciato who has over 25 years of experience in healthcare writing. Since 1998, we have produced compelling and informative content for numerous publications, establishing ourselves as a trusted resource for health and wellness information. We aim to provide our readers with valuable insights and guidance to help them lead healthier and happier lives.